Friday, August 21, 2015

Guest Blogging for the Morris Arboretum

I am super-excited to announce that I will be doing some guest-blogging for the Morris Arboretum! They had posted on their website that they were looking for garden writers who didn’t necessarily have to be journalists or professional writers, just enthusiastic nature-lovers or gardeners. I reached out to them and sent some links to my blog. Now I will be writing some short articles on various topics that they propose, as well as some that I come up with on my own. It is purely a volunteer thing. I am so incredibly excited. The arboretum is a beautiful place with not only amazing trees, but gorgeous garden areas, as well. I have also taken many classes there over the years. In fact, it is really where I first started expanding my garden knowledge and therefore has a special place in my heart. I will let you know when some of my posts start showing up on their blog. In the meantime, here are links to six photos that I took with my phone on a recent visit and posted to my Instagram: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

Also, here are some photos that I had taken there a couple of years ago when I was working on my photography skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment