Saturday, December 19, 2015

Guest Blog Post for Morris Arboretum – Decorating with Fresh Greens

For years I have loved decorating with fresh-cut greens for the holidays. It started out with just making my own wreath, then I moved onto topiaries, vases, outdoor containers, hanging baskets, and the fireplace mantle. My mom and I have a tradition of going to Bartram’s Garden for their annual greens sale every year. They have various cut greens that they pruned from their trees and you fill as much as you can into a grocery bag for $10. Can’t beat that! I also use cut greens from my own yard (as well as any of my neighbor’s evergreens that hang onto my property! Shhhh, don’t tell them!) So when Morris Arboretum was looking for a new blog post, I of course thought of writing about decorating with fresh-cut greens. Check out my “Decorating With Fresh Greens” post and photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment