Sunday, May 1, 2016

Greenhouse in January

Well, at least I am finally on 2016, even though I am still behind with my posts. It’s progress, right?

My Candelabra Aloe (Aloe arborescens) blooms in the winter every year. It is something I look forward to. 

 
I have been talking about needing to repot it for at least a year now. It is way too big and unwieldy for the pot it is in. It actually fell on top of me when I was in the greenhouse watering one day.


I am ashamed to admit that I bought this hanging basket of succulents from Home Depot, or maybe it was Lowe’s, about two years ago. It still looks great!


Jade and succulents in a vertical planter.


Kokedamas that I made last year are still looking nice. I have these in the window by the door so that I can see them from the family room.


No comments:

Post a Comment